- Services Offered
- Security and Safety Consultancy
- Fire Safety Consultancy
- Communications, Transmission and Networking Infrastructure
- Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED) Secure by Design
- Project Management
- Systems Design and Integration
- Systems Technology
- Integrated Solutions Feasibility and Design
- Integrated Solutions Procurement and Implementation
ICAS - Making Your Business a Safer Place
Project management is a comprehensive service carried out on behalf of the client to bring the awarded contract to a satisfactory conclusion. It includes (but not limited to):
- Checking and making sure that the work carried out is fully compliant with the specified design and up to the required technical standard of construction and installation.
- Checking and making sure that the completed work complies with all legislative, industrial standards and Safety Requirement.
- Conduct of pre-contract meetings.
- Scrutiny of method statements, risk assessments and programs of work.
- Carry out spot visits to site to monitor the progress and work quality.
- Supervision of commissioning and handover.
- Checking and making sure that the documentation and maintenance manuals produced are up to standards and to the client requirements.
- Making sure that all technical specifications for all projects are met or exceeded.